Low Calorie Prawn, Asparagus & Cauliflower Bowl
A really healthy, filling and nutritious lunch whilst also being low calorie, its a mountain of good food for under 300 calories. For the cauliflower cous cous I recommend if you aren’t making it from scratch the Marks & Spencers pre prepared one as it is herbed and seasoned already so makes for a really nice flavour.
Recipe serves 1
140g cooked and peeled large king prawns
250g cauliflower cous cous
tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 garlic clove peeled and thinly sliced
Zest of half a lemon
handful of coriander chopped
250g cherry tomatoes chopped in half
125g asparagus tips
Salt & pepper to season
1. Place the asparagus on a baking tray, scatter sliced garlic over the top and roast in the oven for 10-12 mins at 200 degrees
2. Cook the cauliflower rice according to the cooking instructions
3. Once the cauliflower rice is cooked place in your serving bowl and mix in the lemon zest, parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Mix through the prawns and the tomatoes into the rice
5. Remove the asparagus and garlic from the oven, chop the asparagus into 2cm lengths, add all to the rest of the dish and mix to combine.
6. Top with the chopped coriander and season.
TOTAL CALORIES PER PERSON – 285 cals. Macro split Fat 3.3g Carbs 24.1g Protein 36.8g
ENJOY! If you opt for Low Calorie Prawn, Asparagus & Cauliflower Bowl, please do share a picture!