Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake
This is such an easy bake, but tastes unbelievably yummy. This is often one I can quickly throw together to take on a playdate with the boys at their friends house as grown up and kids alike always love it!
100g melted unsalted butter
300g digestive biscuits
600g cream cheese
100g icing sugar
200ml whipped double cream
For the top – chopped up Hazelnut chocolate bar or kinder bar
- Crush the digestives and add in the butter, mix well.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 20cm greased round, spring form tin, refrigerate whilst you create the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together. Separate the combined mixture into two bowls of equal amounts.
- Add the Nutella to one bowl and beat in until fully combined.
- Divide the whipped cream between the two bowls of mixture and fold in until fully combined.
- Spoon large dollops of each mixture onto the biscuit base until full, then swirl a knife through the mixture.
- Add the chopped hazelnut/kinder chocolate bar on the top to decorate.
ENJOY! If you opt for Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake, please do share a picture!