White Chocolate & Blueberry Blondies (GF)
- 75g caster sugar
- 175g light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 200g salted butter
- 200g white chocolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 280g GF plain flour
- 1 tsp xanthum gum
- 150g blueberry conserve
- 50g blueberries
- 50g white chocolate chips
- Grease and line a 9inch square baking tin, pre heat the oven to 175 degrees fan
- Whisk the eggs and butter until pale, light and fluffy
- Combine the butter and white chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melt in 30 second bursts in the microwave
- Pour the melted white chocolate and butter slowly into the egg mixture, keep the whisk running continuously, add the vanilla bean paste.
- Add the GF flour and xanthum gum in a separate bowl and mix.
- Fold the flour into the batter gently until fully combined.
- Add the blueberry conserve and chocolate chips and lightly fold
- Pour into the baking tin and bake for 25 minutes, it will have a slight wobble
- Remove from oven, leave in the tin on a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool pop into the fridge for 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice and enjoy!
ENJOY! If you opt for White Chocolate and Blueberry GF Blondies, please do share a picture!