Coffee & Cardamom Cream Cupcakes
- 200g unsalted butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp boiled water mixed with 2 tsp of instant coffee
- 250ml double cream
- 100g icing sugar
- 360g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp cardamom essence
- Line a muffin tin with 12 deep cupcake cases and preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Beat together your unsalted butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, beat until combined.
- Add flour and coffee and beat again until smooth.
- Spoon equal amounts into each cupcake case and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave in the tin for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the cardamom cream, combine the double cream, Philadelphia, icing sugar and cardamom essence in a bowl and beat until thick, creamy and holds its shape
- Pipe onto the cooled cupcakes
ENJOY! If you opt for Coffee & Cardamom Cream Cupcakes, please do share a picture!