Halloween Spooky Spider Cookies & Cream Pie
• 75g unsalted butter
• 350g Oreos
COOKIES & CREAM FILLING
• 1 can condensed milk
• 300ml double cream
• 250g mascarpone
• 300g cookies and cream spread
• 300g milk chocolate melted
• 100g white chocolate melted
• 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- Grease a large, deep flan or tart tin.
- First make the base. Blend the biscuits to fine crumbs using a food processor. Melt the butter and then mix in to the crumbs.
- Press the biscuits into the base and up the sides of the tin to make a pie case. Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes whilst you make the filling.
- Using a hand or stand mixer (the whisk attachment), combine the mascarpone, cream, condensed milk and cookies and cream spread. Whisk until thick.
- Remove the base from the fridge and spoon on top of the Oreos, even the top with a palette knife or the back of the spoon and put back in to the fridge.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between each one. Once fully melted add the oil and stir thoroughly to combine. Melt the white chocolate in a separate bowl.
- Remove the pie from the fridge and pour on the melted milk chocolate and oil mixture until it is all covered.
- Either pipe or drizzle off a spoon, circles of white chocolate on to the milk chocolate.
- Use a cocktail stick or skewer, start at the centre of the cake, drag the stick straight out to the edges to make a spider’s web. Chill for an hour or until you are ready to serve.
ENJOY! If you opt for Halloween Spooky Spider Cookies & Cream Pie, please do share a picture!