No Bake White Chocolate Oreo Fridge Cake
• 170g unsalted butter
• 400g white chocolate
• 397g condensed milk (1 can)
• 2 pack of Oreo biscuits, crushed
• 100g dark chocolate (or milk)
• 1 tsp vegetable oil
• 4 Oreo Biscuits, crushed
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper. I use these from Amazon Loaf Tin Liners
2. Break the biscuits up into a bowl, just do this with your hands as you want the pieces to be quite chunky!
3. Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 second bursts until melted and smooth. Stir really well between each one, it will take roughly 1 min 30 in total.
4. Pour in the condensed milk and stir to combine
5. Add the crushed biscuits and then gently mix
6.Pour into the loaf tin, press down and level off as best as you can. Pop in the fridge for 2-3 hours until just set.
7. Once set, turn out on to a plate.
8. To decorate, melt the dark chocolate and vegetable oil in a bowl, in the microwave on 30 second bursts stirring after each one. Spoon over the top of the cake and encourage it to drip down the sides. 9. 9. Sprinkle the remaining 4 crushed Oreo biscuits over the top, pop back in the fridge for a further 30 minutes to set.
10. Remove from fridge for serving and serve in slices. Keep it stored in the fridge.
ENJOY! If you opt for No Bake Biscoff Fridge Cake, please do share a picture!