Oreo cookie dough cake with Biscoff & Caramac topping
If cookie dough for you is one of the best part of making cookies ?,then you’re in the right place. This one I make over and over again, everyone loves it and it never lasts long, it also looks so pretty! I’ve shared on my stories a few times and have been asked for the recipe many times, so here it is, just in time to make over the weekend. Best part is, it’s a no bake one, just refrigerate! I look forward to seeing your creations
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
1/2 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup caster sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup plain flour
1 can sweetened condensed milk 397g
1 pack of oreos, crushed
200g dark chocolate
200g golden Callebaut (use caramac/white chocolate if you don’t have
3 tablespoons biscoff smooth spread
- Line the base of an 8 inch round cake tin with baking paper and grease the rest with butter.
- Heat the flour in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir and then leave to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter and sugars until it is fluffy. (I do this in my electric stand mixer) Add the vanilla and beat until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and alternate the flour and the sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Add the crushed oreos and beat again slowly until combined.
- Press the cookie dough (with clean hands is easiest) into the bottom of the cake tin. Leave in the fridge whilst you make the topping.
- Melt the two types of chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave on 30 second intervals.
- Once melted stir the biscoff spread into the dark chocolate until fully combined.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and pour on the dark chocolate over the top, make sure it is completely covered.
- Using a tablespoon put dollops of the golden/caramac/white chocolate in various places on top of the dark chocolate biscoff mix. Then using a knife very carefully swirl the chocolate around, you only want to swirl the chocolate not the cookie dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight until firm
ENJOY! If you opt for Oreo cookie dough cake with Biscoff & Caramac topping, please do share a picture!