Vegan Chocolate & Peanut bundt cake
All I can say is this is delicious!!
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 1/3 cup caster sugar
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup soya milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup hot coffee
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (my pref is always @manilife_ )
1 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp soya milk
Vegan chocolate shavings and rock salt for decoration .
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan) Spray the inside of the bundt pan with oil and then lightly dust with cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, add the plain flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the soya milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla extract
- Whisk to combine then pour in the hot coffee. Whisk again together just until combined.
- Add the batter to the bundt tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely. Make the glaze whilst it’s cooling. Then turn out on to a plate.
- In a medium sized bowl, gradually whisk the icing sugar into the peanut butter. Add the vanilla extract. Add the soya milk until it’s pourable but not too runny
- Pour the glaze over the cooled cake, sprinkle with rock salt, and chocolate shavings.
ENJOY! If you opt for Vegan Chocolate & Peanut bundt cake, please do share a picture!