Malteser & White Chocolate Tiffin
This is a no bake, delicious recipe, can be made in 10 minutes, then popped in the fridge for a few hours ready to be eaten. It is a firm family favourite!
100g glace cherries
100g milk chocolate (broken in to pieces)
300g dark chocolate (broken in to pieces)
175g golden syrup
For the topping:
300g white chocolate
50g dark chocolate
- Line a 9inch square tin with greaseproof paper .
- Melt the golden syrup and butter on a low heat in a saucepan. Once it has fully melted and is just starting to bubble a little take it off the heat and add in the broken chocolate, stir until it has fully melted. If you need to you can briefly add back on to the heat, but do this carefully as you do not want the chocolate to split
- In a large mixing bowl break up the hobnobs into chunks (I like them super chunky so I just use my hands to break apart), add the glace cherries.
- Pour the butter, chocolate, golden syrup mixture over the hobnobs and cherries and stir until combined. Then add the Maltesers and stir again.
- Pour into your lined tin and refrigerate for an 1/2 hour.
- Whilst that is refrigerating melt the white and dark chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave on 30 second bursts, stirring each time, until melted.
- Remove the tiffin from the fridge and pour over the melted white chocolate, smooth with a knife so it is all covered. Then drizzle on the melted dark chocolate all over, if you want you can then swirl with the knife to make a lovely effect.
- Pop back in the fridge for another few hours or until completely set. Then cut into 16 squares and serve. This will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days, ours usually lasts about 2 before its all eaten!!
ENJOY! If you opt for White Chocolate and Malteser Tiffin, please do share a picture!